Re: [humanitarian-ict] People Finder Collaboration

Thanks Dominic

we shall keep this work mind when planning for the future

i remember that PFIF had its  limitations, but dunno of any work done to
address them
was not aware that work started in 9/11, I became aware of it during Katrina

as back then, i guess its better than nothing, but I look forward to seeing
improvements/standardization

when the drama has subsided

will look into open tasks when I have a mo

--
Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”