Re: ISCRAM Meeting - Your feedback Required

Hi Renato
Unfortunately I may not be able to make Iscram this year, as I am serving at
other events (I think I will be attending my sixth international event for
the year by June). However since at least three EIIF participants will be
there, it would be great if you could put something together. From my end, I
am taking part in Vocamp in Ibiza in April, and in an Open Knowledge
Conference event in London, and in both cases I am going to pitch the work
being done at least in terms of shared vocabulary terms.
Cheers
PDM

--
Paola Di Maio,
Forthcoming

i-Semantics 2009, 2 - 4 September 2009, Graz, Austria.
www.i-semantics.tugraz.at

SEMAPRO 2009, Malta
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPSEMAPRO09.html
Mae Fah Luang Child Protection Project, Chiang Rai Thailand