Re: composability/distinctions, substitution/degradation/views, levels of integration/translation [was] Re: 2 types of NIEM models more follow up to meeting discussion

Thanks for boiling them dow, I am sure these ideas wll be useful, maybe
still a bit to granular for our final report (my personal opinion).

I would suggest to have the report revolve around 3-4 functional headings

something like

motivation
*here we can include everything that we know is missing, from the lack of
shared terminology, everythin that needs to be done

role of technology
*here we can list all the issues that explain how we (it people) are getting
involved in er, and how can well thought out technology make a difference to
the real world handling, how can web based schemas increase quality and
efficieny of ER communication

our findings
*what we have done, what we have accomplished, how we have done it,
limitations, shortcomings , open issues etc

proposed work ahead
* our suggestions of what needs to be done
with the final recommendations

PDM

--
Paola Di Maio,

Looking for champions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig&feature=related

Vocamp Ibiza  Vocamp.org
15-16 April

Advances in semantic computing,
Book Chapter Proposals Accepted
http://www.tmrfindia.org/eseries/cfc-sc.html

Taxonomy of fundamental Ontology
http://www.galilean-library.org/manuscript.php?postid=77614

IEEE/DEST 09 Collective Intelligence Track (deadline extended)

i-Semantics 2009, 2 - 4 September 2009, Graz, Austria.
www.i-semantics.tugraz.at

SEMAPRO 2009, Malta
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPSEMAPRO09.html
Mae Fah Luang Child Protection Project, Chiang Rai Thailand