Re: Teleconference

Hi All,

I have updated the structure of the final report and also added a few
tentative bullet points of what I would like to cover in each section.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/EIIF_Final_Report

Would like to review this briefly during the call today and then will take
it on to fill out each section in collaboration with you on this list.

chamindra de silva
http://chamindra.googlepages.com