Re: person location WRT position

Guido
thanks a lot for your suggestion below
I have been thinking about how to express the possible dilemma of space and
time
Cause objects change state, and can be sometimes static and sometimes
dynamic, in different measure

And static is always a relative value, anyway
So I am comfortable with the representation

Also what you say below, somehow links in with the notion of timestamp
as you say 'at a certain time'
So, I would be tempted to capture the time whenever such state changes,

pdm

--
Paola Di Maio
School of IT