Re: Possibility of a paper?

Hi Kristin,

I think the idea is good in general. Writing a paper will be a great way to
showcase and publish some of the results from this group. I am not too sure
if this is however the appropriate conference for a paper on interop and
related standards in disaster management. Still I do encourage you to do it
irrespective, as we should get the message out as much as possible. Would
certainly value a primer if you can create one as well for us to distribute
around our respective networks.

thanks,

Chamindra de Silva
http://chamindra.googlepages.com