From: public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Carl Reed
Sent: Wednesday, 5 March 2008 3:00 AM
To: Don Cameron; 'Gavin Treadgold'; 'public-xg-eiif'
Subject: Re: EM Standards List

Don -

A short (4 page) summary can be downloaded from
http://dels.nas.edu/dels/rpt_briefs/successful_response_final.pdf

and the entire report can be viewed for free (but not downloadable for free)
http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&id=quS0xwXDTNEC&dq=successful+response+s
tarts+with+a+map&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=3q5tXHH48_&sig=XPqZ-a4Wg
TXaea2bojtZ7v9WFus#PPA11,M1

or for sale from http://books.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=11793

Regards

Carl