Re: OSC on Web

Hey!

Very interesting project indeed! I'm actually (inactively) working on a
project called midinode, that is supposed to provide a node module that
allows the creation of virtual midi devices and listening and sending events
to those and existing devices. I think I see a usefulness increase if these
two are combined.

I actually already saw your screencast the other day, and meant to contact
you, since I also have another solution that may be of interest to you:
HTML5 Virtual MIDI Keyboard, that also has a java applet in it, allowing
MIDI data to be received by the browser. This could also be handy with a
node solution, if MIDI data were passed around, and could be converted to
OSC data, etc.

Ok, I'm just rambling here, I need to collect my thoughts before posting
further. Anyway, great progress!

Best Regards,
Jussi Kalliokoski