Re: Web Audio API is now available in Chrome

From: Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 19:10:10 +0200
To: srikumarks@gmail.com
Cc: Alistair Macdonald <al@bocoup.com>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>, "Tom White (MMA)" <lists@midi.org>, public-xg-audio@w3.org
Can someone here test http://niiden.com/simplesynth/simplesynth.html if it
works with AudioContext enabled Chrome? I can't test myself since I have no
mac. I'm thinking it should, because it's designed to work with both APIs.

As for the web workers, it would be pretty cool if Moz got it working. I did
an experiment few months ago, which does the processing in a worker, then
passes it to back to the script, but it couldn't handle realtime without
pops and clips (and thus the whole thing was pretty unsafe as I did some bad
coding, and when those were combined I'd get a buffer underflow, and a
serious memory leak).

Thanks,
Jussi