Re: 16:00 UTC

Good Morning.

I got onto the phone call this a.m. courtesy of a w3c operator, who
first complained how could I have got the teleconference phone #
without having received the corresponding entry code. Maybe that info
could be distributed on the list again please?

Also just by the way, I have never used irc.  I figured it might be
adequate to participate on the telecon, but it now appears getting
onto irc is a requirement.  Anyone care to offer a pointer to needed
or preferred software?  I'm running SUSE.

thanks,
--dick robinson