Re: Getting Started

Thanks Doug,

The task-force and use-cases pages look great, it's going to be very
interesting to see what people bring to the table. So let's throw a time
out there and see how it works for everyone:

*AudioXG Telecon 1:* Monday 28th June - 3PM EST

If the whole group respond "works for me", then we are all set. However,
if the time/date does not work for you, please respond with the closest
time and date to the above, and we will find a suitable alternative. If
members could find a regular time they can make available every two
weeks, we should be able to get the group into a good rhythm. Phone
details for the Telecon will be confirmed at a later date.

*Invited Experts:*
For those of you who have been invited as experts but have not completed
the sign up process... now is the time. The first step is to sign up
here: http://gul.ly/70 and the second step is to apply here:
http://gul.ly/71

*Twitter:*
Twitter users can follow @AudioXG for additional information and updates.

*IRC:*
Please also add the "#audio" channel on "irc.w3.org/6665" to your IRC
channel list. We will be meeting in IRC during the Telecons.

Lets get started!

Al

--
Alistair MacDonald