RE: Re: Music Notation on the Web - Last Call?

I'm afraid that you are living in a totally different world than I am to
be able to say, "there seems to be little demand for graphics-only music
notation these days".    You know, the top five US orchestras (New York,
Chicago, Boston, Cleveland and Philadelphia) really have very
substantial budgets, not to mention the major symphonies in Europe,
Japan and so on.  There are quite a number of musicians, even these
days, who primarily use music that is graphically displayed, and there
are entire industries founded on these activities.  We're not talking
about a few cranks, we're talking about a major activity of humankind.
Not only that, but many people seem to think that education that
involves graphic musical formats is a really important part of our
school systems.

I think this may be the wrong forum to be talking about these things.  I
mean, this forum is called "audio", right?  So maybe it shouldn't be all
that surprising that most of the people in this group are primarily
interested in audio.  Actually, that would seem to be the right thing,
wouldn't it?  But perhaps it's not the right place to find people who
are interested in music that a person reads from a piece of paper or
other graphical display.  Can anyone suggest a better place?