Re: {Backplane XG] Near final XG report -- Vote to publish requested

+1

The message is spot on and the content compelling.

Truly minor edits:

1) Section 2, third para: "a Rich Web Applications." (remove 's')

2) "RIA" occurs several times e.g. in section 3 before we ever say "Rich
Internet Application (RIA)"  Recommend first sentence of Section 3 could
be amended to fix.

It seems OK to me at least that we also generally use RIA and rich web app
interchangeably.

3) Figure 1 and other figures end with [D], where I assume D is short for
'more Details'.  May want to spell it out because [D] looks too much like
a reference citation (not in this work, but in other works anyway).

4) In section 6.4.1, there appears "ODF is an example of a non-XForms
specification that today ...". I think we mean "ODF is an example of a
specification that today..." (the rest of the content of that paragraph
clarifies that there is an xforms model, and that ODF controls rather than
xforms controls bind to it using the pattern).

5) Bold starts in 6.5.3 and never comes back out (under IE).

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: