Re: [Backplane XG] Updated draft of XG final report

Gregory -- you wrote:

>>charlie, do you want me to make edits to the copy of the XGR draft
>>steven just circulated, then zip it up with all of the longdesc
>>files currently housed at:

>>http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/temp/w3c/rwab

>>and send it to the list?

That would be most helpful!  Thanks, Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 232-3483
wiecha@us.ibm.com

  From:       "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>

  To:         "Steven Pemberton" <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>, Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, public-xg-app-backplane
              <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

  Date:       10/13/2009 06:38 PM

  Subject:    Re: [Backplane XG] Updated draft of XG final report

aloha, steven!

thank you VERY much for your quick work...  as to eumeration, there are
a total of 9 "figures " in the latest draft circulated by charlie, but
the text refers to them as:

* Figure 1: Layers of the RWAB
* Figure 2: Tracking Expenses
* Figure 3: Expenses by category in SVG
* Figure 4: Expenses by time in SVG
* Figure 5: Expenses summarized and reported in Open Document Text format
* Figure 8: Single node data binding in ODF
* Figure 9: Data-bound custom controls using YUI widgets
* Figure 10: Nodeset data-bound custom controls using SVG
* Figure 11: A SMIL slideshow embedded in a webpage

re-ordered, this means:

* figure 8 should be figure 6
* figure 9 should be figure 7
* figure 10 should be figure 8
* figure 11 should be figure 9

all of the longdesc files are complete, save for that for figure 6
"Single node data binding in ODF"

charlie, do you want me to make edits to the copy of the XGR draft
steven just circulated, then zip it up with all of the longdesc
files currently housed at:

http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/temp/w3c/rwab

and send it to the list?

gregory.
Sometimes I think my writing sounds like I walked out of the room
and left the typewriter running.                   -- Gene Fowler
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net OR gregory@ubats.org
     Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
            Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/