  From:       Ulrich Nicolas Lissé <unl@dreamlab.net>

  To:         Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

  Cc:         public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>

  Date:       10/07/2009 08:31 AM

  Subject:    Re: [Backplane XG] Telecon agenda for Sept 6 and updated draft of final report

Charlie,

I'd like to apologize for missing the recent meetings and not even
sending regrets. My current work load is just killing any free time
slot. I'm quite frustrated that I couldn't contribute to the outcome
of this XG. However, I hope to be able to review the draft report by
end of the week - or is that already too late?

Regards,
Uli.

--
Ulrich Nicolas Lissé