Re: SVG piechart preview

OK...this now looks like FF XHTML behavior...check out the ubiquity wiki
page at
http://code.google.com/p/ubiquity-xforms/wiki/CrossDomainSubmissionDeployment

In particular, the stuff at the bottom related to strict_origin_policy
might help, though it's a bit confusing since you're not loading from the
local file system but from http:

Local Configuration Setting in Firefox 3 for accessing local files
(especially with .xhtml extensions)

Some developers may need to alter their Firefox 3 configuration to allow
them to test from their local environment, perhaps when testing with .xhtml
extensions. If you are seeing something not quite right in your Firefox 3
browser, you may want to check your error console: Tools > Error Console.
If you have a security error like the following information message, you
should change a local configuration property: Security Error: Content at
file:///C:/Documents and
Settings/workspace/xforms-trunk2/trunk/samples/xforms-message.xhtml may not
load data from file:///C:/Documents and
Settings/workspace/xforms-trunk2/trunk/behaviours/decorator.xml#decorator..

Here's how you can change the "security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy"
property to allow you to access local web content files. To do this,

    * In the location bar, type "about:config". This lists the
configuration properties for your Firefox 3 browser. BE CAREFUL
    * Search for the "security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy" property
    * Set to false
    * Re-start your Firefox browser, and determine if you can now access
local files.

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com