Re: SVG piechart preview

On 31 mrt 2009, at 16:02, Charles F Wiecha wrote:

> Jack -- it looks like the ubiquity library is only incompletely
> loaded, hence the message about insertAdjacentElement not being
> defined...could you try clearing your cache and then loading again?
> If the page still fails, hit reload a couple of times to get past
> any timing issues in fetching files from SVN.

That makes a difference, but only to a point. At some point, all the
text on the form disappears. And I mean "all": text in dialogs,
buttons, static: everything is gone. If I then press the (empty)
button in the lower right corner I get a couple of (empty) dialogs
from Firefox, then an empty XForms dialog, another empty FF dialog,
then an empty grey screen and then we return to the empty form.

Nothing wrong with minimalism, but this may be a bit too much of a
good thing:-)
Goldman