  From:       "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>

  To:         Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

  Cc:         public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>, public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org

  Date:       03/17/2009 10:36 AM

  Subject:    Re: AGENDA: March 17 Backplane XG Telecon

aloha, charlie!

thanks for the clarification - i'm used to having groups revolve around
boston time for w3c meetings, so i assumed that the meeting was pegged
to boston time and not to UTC - should listen to my email more
carefully...

what is the IRC channel for the meeting?  i keep getting auto-kicked
out of #backplane which is where we met last time i participated in
a call

gregory
It is better to ask some of the questions than to know
all the answers.                      -- James Thurber
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
         Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus
Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus