Re: Ubiquity SMIL project [was Re: Minutes 2009-01-13]

Hi Charlie,

Great.

But sorry if I'm being dim here as to the point that you're making :)
but the Ubiquity SMIL library _already_ uses the Ubiquity loader,
decorator and behaviours, and thus can also be used independently of
the Ubiquity XForms library, or in conjunction with it.

In other words, it's _already_ a second illustration of how a W3C
mark-up language can be implemented using this technique...

...but that might be what you mean. :)

Anyway, it's great news if people are interested in getting involved.
I'm particularly excited because I believe that for many Ajax authors,
declarative animations would be the first point of entry to the
Ubiquity suite.

Regards,

Mark

--