RWApp Game Requirements (draft 0.1)

aloha!

as discussed during the last RWAB XG conference call

http://www.w3.org/2008/12/16-backplane-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2008/12/16-backplane-irc

the idea of creating a demo application in the form of a game would
make a perfect demo app;

this post is the first of 2, each intended to spark discussions, so
that we can begin actual work on the deliverable as soon as
possible...  the first post (this post) is a VERY primative attempt
to capture "RWA Game Requirements"; a proposal for such an app will
follow as a separate post:

RWApp Game Requirements (draft 0.1)

1. must be interactive;

2. must be accessible (something that is not modality specific);

2. must be time-sensitive -- for example, a user must accomplish a task
   or multiple tasks within given allotment of time;

3. your personal/favorite RWApp Game requirements