Re: No call today

A few comments:

- I never liked calling a "form built with XForms" "an XForm" [1], and this
is the only occurrence of this use in the spec (well, 3 times, but related
to this feature). I would just say "a form", "the form", etc. In fact, you
already use "the embedded form" once later.

- "as described in that section": I suppose that means the `<shared>`
element section. In that case I would make it clearer ("as described in the
shared element section") and link to the section. [2]

- `xforms-binding-error` is not linked, but other events are.

- "In the absence of errors" should be clarified: should it mean that none
of the error events were canceled (which would lead to a "halts processing"
condition), or should it mean that no error events were dispatched? I
assume the latter. I would reword this to say "if no error events were
dispatched" or something like that.

-Erik

[1] Also used as a noun in the 2002 article "What Are XForms".
[2] #The_shared_Element