Re: ACTION-2296: Add text to make it clear where xforms-action-error is dispatched to.

I expanded this action slightly to make sure that whenever the verb
'dispatch' is used, that it is clear where the event is dispatched to.
I added a definition of 'observer' to the glossary.

Two questions arose, related to the idea "do not send events to actions".

1) xforms-load-error really ought to be an xforms-action-error with an
error-type of "load-result" (or load-error?), which would solve the problem
(alternative approach: if the result is empty, the action has no effect)

2) (I know this is not complete yet) The return element was dispatching
xforms-action-element to itself. I have corrected this.

Steven