Re: required and submission

Hi Steven,

You probably know this, but we have a 'validate' attribute on the
submission element[1] which allows you to submit invalid data (when
doing for example an auto-save of the data). And because empty
required elements are considered invalid you can submit empty values.

1: https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_XForms_Submission_Module

regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
www.unifiedpostgroup.com