Re: On the Expressive Power of Declarative Constructs in Interactive Document Scripts

Dear XFormsUsers and Steven,

XForms, Networks of Languages, and Architecture...

As we are trying to say architecturally about "XForms" regarding
with"networks of languages":  may we imagine such buildings "Plan of Pope
 Sixtus V for Rome in Italy,1585", "Yi Yuan (Garden of Contentment) in
Suzhou, China, 19th century" and "Plan for Washington D.C., USA, 1792" with
their network configurations of the path (Ching, F.D.K, "Architecture:
Form, Space and Order", John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2007, pp. 276-277)...?

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

Pada Rabu, 02 Oktober 2019, Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>