Re: Agenda

On Wed, 06 Mar 2019 06:33:43 +0100, Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
wrote:

> Mostly LGTM.
>
> Do we need to capitalize "Action" as in "on Actions and […]"?
This has been inherited from XForms 1.1; we could agree to decapitalise
the uses.

> One thing that is missing is what happens if an expression requests a
> typed value and the value cannot be converted to that type. For example,
> say the element content is empty >but has type `xs:time`.
>
> Our implementation throws a runtime error when that happens. Another
> possibility could be to return the empty sequence.
The text says:

"If the evaluation of an expression fails:
  * for a calculate expression, the result is the empty sequence;
  * for other bind computed expressions (which are all boolean valued), the
result is the opposite of the default for that property;
  * for all other expressions, an xforms-expression-error event is
dispatched to the element containing the expression."

Does that not cover it?

Steven