Re: ACTION-2224: Summarise the use of "empty sequence"

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:16:32 +0100
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org, "XForms Users Community Group Issue Tracker" <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
So what happened is that "Nodeset" and "Empty nodeset" from XForms 1.1 got
replaced throughout by "Sequence" and "Empty Sequence".

The advantage of a calculate returning an empty sequence on evaluation
error is that controls bound to it will be disabled, so the suggestion of
using an empty string instead is a bad one.

So I think Empty sequence should remain. I have however added Sequence and
Empty sequence to the glossary.

     https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#def-sequence

Steven