Re: ACTION-2202: Add <control/> to spec

To summarise the issues to be decided.

* Should @initial be a nodeset?
   I'm beginning to think it should be. Suppose you have an XForms that
displays a histogram. Ideally you want to say:

   <control resource="histogram.xml" initial="x[.>=0]"  label="positive"/>
   <control resource="histogram.xml" initial="x[.&lt;0] label="negative""/>

* Should @initial select for relevance?
   I incline to thinking it shouldn't, but am open to being persuaded. As
Erik pointed out, you can use x[valid(.)]

* Is initial the right name?

* What should happen if <control/> has an @initial, but the embedded form
has no instance element to receive the values?

* If you have <control resource="calculate.xml" ref="results"/> and the
embedded XForms does a <return/>, then the returned values get stored in
the @ref.
   What should happen if the control has no @ref?

* Should <return/> select for relevance? It does as defined now.

* Is there a better name than <signal/> for dispatching events to and from
an embedded XForms?

Steven