Re: ACTION-2196: Spec up collapsing sections

I'm glad we agree on this.

So here are some options:

1. Use values or MIP states of @ref to signal collapse/open

2. Use appearance="{expression}"

3. Actions and/or Events: Use an action or send an event to toggle the
state, and use events to announce state change.
    For instance, we could repurpose the actions and events around dialog
to work here as well:
       <hide dialog="groupid"/>
       <show dialog="groupid"/>
       xforms-dialog-hide/xforms-dialog-show