Re: ACTION-2172: Add @response-content-type to spec

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:41:27 +0200
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org, "XForms Users Community Group Issue Tracker" <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
I started doing this, but the more I look at the text, the more I am
convinced we should call it "response-mediatype", since all our other
attributes with comparable content are called mediatype.

A second point: the spec is littered with the use of either "mediatype" or
"media type"; I propose we settle on "mediatype" and use that everywhere.

Steven