Re: Telephone number type

From: Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 20:15:25 -0400
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>, XForms <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
On Tue, 2017-09-12 at 11:43 +0200, Steven Pemberton wrote:
> While we're at it, since it is a regularly occurring field in forms,
> how  about adding a telephone number type?
It's not so many years ago that I had a friend whose telephone number
was Prickwillow 23. You had to call the operator and ask to be
connected.

At the very least a telephone number needs to be able to include an
optional extension number

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG

Web slave for http://www.fromoldbooks.org/