Re: Event marking and dispatch

I think that makes sense.

This said, I would much prefer if things worked differently, as you might
remember:

    https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Improved_UI_Events

Given that we are rewriting things in a higher-level manner, maybe that
change could be included.

During refresh, we would say that:

- If a control's value (for controls which hold one) has changed since the
last refresh, then it dispatches the xforms-value-changed event.
- If a control's relevance, requiredness, readonliness, range, or validity
has changed, then it dispatches the appropriate MIP event.

There are a few edge cases:

- When a control becomes non-relevant, we might want to avoid dispatching
other MIP events and value changes.
- When a control becomes relevant, we have to decide whether we want to
dispatch any MIP/value events.
- For controls being created/deleted as a result of repeat iterations
added/removed, we need to specify the event behavior as well.

But other than that, that is it! I think that it makes things simpler, as
there is no discussion of node markings whatsoever. So we gain simplicity
and, I think, correctness and avoiding surprises to form authors.

-Erik