Re: @incremental

I agree that the incremental mode appears designed primarily for text input.

The range control is an interesting case. I can see how, if the control is
operated by a mouse or finger grabbing a slider, the value could update
continually as you move the slider, or only as you stop grabbing it. It
would probably be ok to use `incremental` to switch the behavior, and also
for the default to be non-incremental in this case too.

Do other controls come to mind? It doesn't seem very relevant to radio
buttons, checkboxes, dropdown menus, and others. For those, setting the
value upon a change of selection seems reasonable to me.

-Erik

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@marklogic.com