Re: XForms from XSDs?

I have personally seen software in use that does exactly this. I wouldn't
know what more that we (as WG) would need to do to further enable it.
There is a fairly direct mapping.

However, I realise that doesn't answer your need for help converting your
XForm, and I fear the WG doesn't have the cycles to actually do the work.

I have seen such a process working. Cordys had a system that let you drag
and drop an XSD, which would then create a first version of a form, that
you could then WYSIWYG edit, moving and deleting controls. That was a
proprietary system though.

Someone asked the same question on stackoverflow, and someone replied with
a pointer to 3 systems, and a hint about a fourth, which might all be
possibilities:

      https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18616008/xsd-to-xforms-and-xforms-to-xsd-conversion

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,