W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xformsusers@w3.org > June 2017

Minutes 2017-06-07

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 15:30:10 +0200
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org
Message-ID: <op.y1gs4kpusmjzpq@steven-xps>
https://www.w3.org/2017/06/07-forms-minutes.html

[NEW] ACTION: Steven to draft text for handler disabling [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2017/06/07-forms-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to replace all "listeners" to "handlers" [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2017/06/07-forms-minutes.html#action01]


Steven
Received on Wednesday, 7 June 2017 13:30:45 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 June 2017 13:30:46 UTC