Re: switch case selection

From: Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@marklogic.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 13:52:54 +0000
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
> However, it seems to me reasonable to use the same set of rules for both
occasions.

Agreed.

On 08/11/2016 13:11, "Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> wrote:

    <switch ref="/payment/details" caseref="@method">
       <case/>
       <case name="creditCard">
         <label>Credit Card Details</label>
       </case>
       <case name="cashCard">
         <label>Bank Account Card</label>
       </case>
       <case name="COD">
         <label>Cash-on-delivery Account Information</label>
       </case>
    </switch>

    Initially, the case that is selected depends on
      1. Whether the @caseref matches a @name
      2. Otherwise whether one of the cases has @selected="true"
      3. Otherwise the textually first case.

    The current text says that if the caseref changes, and no @name matches,
    then the textually first case is selected.