model@version

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 10:55:27 +0100
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_model_Element

"If the XForms Processor supports more than one language version indicated
by the version setting on the default model or if the version setting on
the default model is empty string (whether specified or by default), then
the XForms Processor may execute the XForms content using any language
conformance level available to it."

I propose that we say it uses the highest level available to it, rather
than any level available to it.