Re: More thoughts on the transform() function

All,

I propose that we should do the following:

1. XForms 2.0 does not include a `transform()` function.
2. A subsequent version of XForms, or an amendment to the XPath Expressions
Module, can specify in the future the use of XPath 3.1 as an expression
language. This will naturally bring support for the XPath 3.1 `transform()`
function.

I would expect point 2 to be fairly straightforward as XPath 3.x is a
natural evolution of XPath 2.0, while XPath 2 was a more massive change
compared to XPath 1.0.

-Erik