Examples indentation and other small fixes

From: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 10:02:36 -0800
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
All,

I went through all the examples in the main spec [1] and the XPath
module [2] and:

- indented all of them with 2 characters (also removing some tabs) as
that seemed to the most common indentation level.
- indented some attributes on their own line, as I think that really
helps readability
- made closing tags consistent
- removed some `nodeset` attribute in the XPath module

Steven, I did overwrite some of your changes at some point and saw you
fixed back a few, sorry. I did a diff an reapplied what I had
overwritten.

-Erik

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XForms_2.0
[2] https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/XPath_Expressions_Module