Message from a new admirer

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 11:21:04 +0100
To: XForms <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
I had to pass this on to you.

Last week I met an old colleague at a conference, and told him about
XForms.

Today I got this mail from him, after he initially reported disappointment
after looking at XForms (translated into English):

I've been looking deeper into XForms, and I'm more and more impressed.
I have never done much with HTML, and the reason was that I kept running
against its limitations.
Literally, the first thing that I tried with HTML was to make a search box
and a number of buttons that used different search engines. As you know,
that's not as easy as you might expect, and so I quickly realised that
there was a significant difference between what I thought HTML was, and
what it actually is.
And to my pleasant surprise with XForms it is indeed just as easy as it
ought to be!
Suddenly I want to make web pages again.