XForms VS HTML 5 forms

From: Saad Mansour <me.smansour@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:55:52 +0200
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org
Dear XForms Community,

We are planning to build a web forms designer that support building of
survey complex forms. We are comparing *XFroms and HTML5 Froms*. Which is
the best forms format to use that can support the following:

   1. Web and Mobile data entry.
   2. Design of complex forms.
   3. In case of HTML5, supports reading XFroms.
   4. Integration with other systems and databases.
   5. Less time to develop a web forms designer (not from scratch).
   6. Web browsers support.
   7. Future support for the technology.

Please, be honest, I feel like XForms is lo longer supported and everybody
is moving to HTML 5 forms.

I Hope that you will response as soon as possible, because I have to take
the decision.

Thanks,