W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xformsusers@w3.org > December 2015

Re: Agenda 2015-12-16

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:29:33 +0000
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>, "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
Message-ID: <52C36D89-01C6-4047-9118-2F00DACD30E9@inventivegroup.com>
Regrets. I have a conflicting meeting.




On 16/12/15 13:44, "Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> wrote:

>Call 09:00 Boston time, 14:00 London, 15:00 Central European time.
>
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=XForms+Call&iso=20151216T0900&p1=43&ah=1

>
>        Duration: 60 minutes
>
>Instructions to phone in at bottom.
>
>Chair: Steven
>Regrets: -
>
>        Previous Minutes:
>http://www.w3.org/2015/12/02-forms-minutes.html

>http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Minutes

>
>        Previous Resolutions:
>http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Resolutions

>
>        Action Items: http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/xforms/

>
>        Email lists:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xformsusers/latest

>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/latest

>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms-testsuite/latest

>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/latest

>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/latest

>
>        =============
>        AGENDA ITEMS:
>        =============
>
>Topic: Next meeting
>[No link]
>
>Topic: ACTION-2041 - Provide new spec text for the two function namespaces
>https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xformsusers/2015Dec/0002.html

>
>Topic: JSON-to-XML and CSV-to-XML mappings in XForms 2.0
>[No link]
>
>Topic: ACTION-2038 Community Wiki
>https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xformsusers/2015Oct/0023.html

>
>Topic: ACTION-2040 - Add wording about xpath 2 backwards compatibility  
>mode not providing type information
>https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xformsusers/2015Nov/0005.html

>
>Topic: public-xformsusers
>http://www.w3.org/2015/10/21-forms-minutes.html#item03

>[a list of patterns and techniques we would like to see documented.]
>
>
>
>
>Topic: ACTION-2030 - Make return types of days-to-date and  
>seconds-to-datetime string
>https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xformsusers/2015Oct/0004.html

>
>Topic: ACTION-2035: Add note that implementations may allow insert and  
>delete of namespace nodes
>https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xformsusers/2015Oct/0009.html

>
>Topic: ACTION-2020: Propose what to do if serialization in serialize()  
>fails
>https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2015Apr/0008

>
>Topic: ACTION-1990: Write text for new instance namespaces processing
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2015Jan/0005.html

>
>Topic: Backwards compatibility
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Oct/0044.html

>
>Topic: ACTION-1983 - what we should do in cases where we have changed
>bind-exception to bind-error [on Nick Van Den Bleeken
>http://www.w3.org/2014/10/22-forms-minutes.html#action04

>
>Topic: includenamespaceprefixes
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Oct/0041.html

>
>Topic: xf:email
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Nov/0002.html

>
>Topic: instance @src and @resource
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Oct/0012.html

>
>Topic: ACTION-1979 - Send mail listing options for the bind to multiple
>types problem
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Oct/0037.html

>
>Topic: Review of Section 7
>https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0#The_XForms_Submission_Module

>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Oct/0039.html

>
>Topic: AB/2014-2015 Priorities; Failure to learn from?
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Oct/0013.html

>
>Topic: Feedback on the caseref feature
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Oct/0033.html

>
>If we have time:
>
>Topic: Review of Section 4-6
>https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0#Expressions_in_XForms

>
>Topic: Review of Section 1-3
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Sep/0016

>
>Topic: Multipart submissions
>http://www.w3.org/2013/05/22-forms-minutes.html#item02

>
>Topic: Progress, and Generating Spec from the wiki
>http://www.cwi.nl/~steven/forms/WD-xforms20-20140702/Overview.html

>http://www.cwi.nl/~steven/forms/WD-xforms-xpath-20140702/Overview.html

>
>        Steven
>
>[Other possible topics here:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2013Oct/0004.html]
>  (Added timescale issue)
>
>Using WebEx:
>
>[[
>Topic: XForms WG Meeting
>Date: Every Wednesday, from Wednesday, June 24, 2015, to no end date
>Time: 10:50 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
>Meeting Number: 642 754 371
>Meeting Password: forms
>
>-------------------------------------------------------
>To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
>-------------------------------------------------------
>1. Go to
>https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3542e91e29674ff06efc8a719db093cc

>2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
>3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: forms 4.
>Click "Join".
>
>To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
>https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5235253ead155bb9f27232ed339cf353

>
>-------------------------------------------------------
>To join the audio conference only
>-------------------------------------------------------
>To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
>meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
>US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
>
>Access code:642 754 371
>Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,642754371#
>
>-------------------------------------------------------
>For assistance
>-------------------------------------------------------
>1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc

>2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
>
>Add this meeting to your calendar:
>https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mc2f07ce870bb81c9fb85d27f5d4f1832

>
>
>IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
>audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
>the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
>consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
>discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
>recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
>recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.
>
>]]
> 
>
Received on Wednesday, 16 December 2015 13:30:13 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 16 December 2015 13:30:13 UTC