Re: ACTION-605 Propose more detailed text about relationship to use case note, based on previous call's minutes

Are we allowed to change the use-cases document any more or is that finalized?

If we are - it might make sense to simply say in the wsc-ui Overview section that some use cases are not handled and that they are called out in the use-cases document individually.

Joe