Re: "reputation"? Re: Some major edits just checked in.

Hmm.... question on what this implies. "6.4 Danger" says the user can't view
the page. Does something like Firefox where the page is dimmed, and the user
can't interact with the page, but they can still see what the page looks
like, does that count as viewing the page?