Re: ACTION-374 - proposed re-written text for 6.3, Page Security Score

Ian,

Thanks for the feedback.

I tried to express a level of indirection between what is displayed (I
referred to this as a "visual indicator") and the value itself (which I
referred to as the "value").  This indirection was meant to allow for a
difference between what is displayed and the "raw score" value itself.

I welcome suggestions on making this more clear in the write-up.

Relative to your desire for MAY vs. SHOULD - given the different opinions
of the people that have been discussing this, I made the bold decision
that SHOULD seemed appropriate.

Regards,
Tim Hahn
IBM Distinguished Engineer

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 919.224.1565     tie-line: 8/687.1565
fax: 919.224.2530