Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-01-23

Regrets from me today - I have a meeting which overlaps with this call.

I have sent to the mailing list a proposed re-write of PageSecurityScore 
in wsc-xit, per my action from last week.

Tim Hahn
IBM Distinguished Engineer

Internal: Timothy Hahn/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 919.224.1565     tie-line: 8/687.1565
fax: 919.224.2530

"Mary Ellen Zurko" <>
01/22/2008 02:41 PM
Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-01-23

        Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 23 January 2008
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time


1) Pick a scribe 
Luis is on deck

2. Approve mintues from meetings

3) Weekly completed action items
[Pending review] ACTION-317: Thomas Roessler to Note the open discussion 
about how PII notions of cert-handling fold into the rest of the document, 
particularly around self-signed certs and KCM - due 2008-01-21
[Pending review] ACTION-320: Anil Saldhana to Add authoring BP re HTTPS -> 
HTTP submits (issue-107) - due 2008-01-19
[Pending review] ACTION-356: Thomas Roessler to incorporate ISSUE-126 text 
into wsc-xit - due 2008-01-21
[Pending review] ACTION-357: Thomas Roessler to make hovering effects in 
wsc-xit less conspicuous - due 2008-02-28
[Pending review] ACTION-369: Thomas Roessler to Draft some language about 
webarch interactions for ISSUE-123 - due 2008-01-25
[Pending review] ACTION-372: Thomas Roessler to Propose high-level wording 
instead of 7.6; 
ISSUE-125 - due 2008-01-23

4) Open Action Items

5) Action items closed due to inactivity 
[CLOSED] ACTION-336: Stephen Farrell to Propose material for ISSUE-106 - 
due 2007-12-21

6) Agenda bashing

Open issues link:

7) ISSUE-169 Section 5.5.3 creates a burden on browsers to remember past 
No obvious next steps. 

8) ISSUE-171 7.8 Is unclear about data retention requirements
No obvious next steps. 

9) ISSUE-173 8.1.1 Requires user testing for the purposes of conformance
No obvious next steps. 

10) Next meeting - 30 January 2008
Thomas is chairing

Send Mez any items for the f2f agenda.

Received on Wednesday, 23 January 2008 15:09:01 UTC