Re: Is the padlock a page security score?

While I agree with much of what Serge says, I'm not quite sure about the
last bit. Serge says that if we can't find a good way to present the
information, we've just wasted N weeks of time in trying to figure out how
to come up with the information to present. While that's true, it's also
true that if we can't find a good way to come up with the information to
present, we've just wasted M weeks in coming up with presentation and doing
user testing. Garbage in garbage out.

I think there are problems with both sides ( trying to figure out what to
present, and trying to figure out how to present it). I think you could
start with either one, as both need to be fixed before we could seriously
suggest this as part of the spec, but I don't think you can make a great
argument as to which should be tackled first, because both need to be
tackled and it's not clear to me that one side is easier/quicker to tackle
than the other.

-Ian