	From: Ian Fette [mailto:ifette@google.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 3:36 PM
	To: Michael Versace
	Cc: Dan Schutzer; Doyle, Bill; public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: Re: TLS/SSL robustness - high, medium, low

	I am worried about how we use this. Are we expecting there to
be some option somewhere where users choose "I want SSL to be mildly
robust, more robust, or totally robust"? Because that seems like a bad
path to go down to me. Also, calling "strong" interactions "robust"
seems confusing me to me, because I think of robust as meaning it's
going to work. I.e. I would say the method that falls back to older
protocol versions / cipher suites would be robust. So I'm a bit worried
that this terminology might confuse others.

	On Jan 8, 2008 12:05 PM, Michael Versace <