Re: Is rec track draft complete?

Since "page security scoring" seems to have been silently dropped, I'll
put discussion and decisions for the FPWD on the agenda for Austin.

All, let me know of any other gaps that need covering before FPWD.

          Mez

Re: Is rec track draft complete?

Anil Saldhana
to:
public-wsc-wg
09/13/2007 01:49 PM

Sent by:
public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
Cc:
"public-wsc-wg@w3.org"

Hi Mike,
  I have an action item to incorporate your general principles.
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/292

I will not get to it until next Wed.

Regards,
Anil