RE: Safe bar: really "full-screen rendering"?

Thomas Roessler wrote:
> I see that the current safe bar text requires full-screen rendering
> of certain interactions.
>
> So you really mean that, or do you mean some kind of interaction
> that obscures the page?

I mean the rendering style used in IE7, and in Serge's studies, where
the message takes up the whole window. I think this has been called
"full-screen", but maybe a term like "full-page" or "full-window" would
be more descriptive. I think we should use whatever term is the term of
art for this messaging style. Maybe Serge could play terminology wonk on
this one.

--Tyler