Re: ISSUE-132: Update Section 10.1 of wsc-xit with information from updated browser lock down wiki page

I would personally prefer the rec to stay silent on the matter (neither
should nor may). It doesn't seem like a particularly good idea (to me) to
have such a mode, but if an implementation can come up with a good reason
for having it, I am not going to try to stop them... (I may or may not
become frustrated with their product should I ever have to use it, but we're
not here to dictate product decisions.)